This is a summary of college only using two pictures; expensive as hell.
That’s my Sociology “book”. In fact what it is is a piece of paper with codes written on it to allow me to access an electronic version of a book. I was told by my professor that I could not buy any other paperback version, or use another code, so I was left with no option other than buying a piece of paper for over $200. Best part about all this is my professor wrote the books; there’s something hilariously sadistic about that. So I pretty much doled out $200 for a current edition of an online textbook that is no different than an older, paperback edition of the same book for $5; yeah, I checked. My mistake for listening to my professor.
This is why we download.
Spreading this shit like nutella because goddamn textbooks are so expensive.
not necessarily art related but as someone who couldn’t afford their textbooks this semester this is a godsend
to all my fellow struggling students out there.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade
Green Day - Good Riddance
Panic! at the Disco - I Write Sins Not Tragedies
blink-182 - What’s My Age Again?
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet
Third Eye Blind - Graduate
All Time Low - Weightless
All Time Low - Dear Maria Count Me In
Switchfoot - Meant to Live
Fall Out Boy - Sugar We’re Going Down
My Chemical Romance - I’m Not Okay (I Promise)
Boys Like Girls - Thunder
30 Seconds to Mars - Kings and Queens
Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue
Relient K - Be My Escape
Relient K - Sadie Hawkins Dance
Simple Plan - I’d Do Anything
Paramore - Misery Business
Rise Against - Savior
Sum 41 - Fat Lip
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy’s Mom
All American Rejects - Gives You Hell
blink-182 - Feeling This
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
Sum 41 - In Too Deep
The Cab - One of THOSE Nights
Relient K - High of 75
blink-182 - I Miss You
Paramore - That’s What You Get
AFI - Miss Murder
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem
Cute Is What We Aim For - Curse of Curves
30 Seconds to Mars - Closer to the Edge
A Day to Remember - All I Want
Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over
Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
Cartel - Say Anything (Else)
Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure
Rise Against - Audience of One
wait that was really cool
plus omfg MCR and The Cab and FOB and sockeodnsoskeinf this is perf
If you hurt my friends or family I will kinda find you and kill you…just warning ya :)